Question

Creating a report from the Project Navigator

• 4 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi, 

I want to create a report which displays the 1. Supplier 2. Invoice Number 3. Amount 4. Cost Element. 

And it needs to match with the Actual Cost in the Project Navigator, as displayed below. Does anyone know if this is possible and how so? 

3 replies

Badge +3

Interested to know if anyone has a BR report for this - Project Managers are requesting this Information on a regular basis, it is toooo difficult and confusing to view all of this information/transactions/records in project connections by each transaction type on a Project Activity and YES PCRE is essential in the report 

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi @M1SS Melissa Imsirovic , 

I created a quick report based on the views PURCHASE_ORDER_INVOICE and POSTING_PROPOSAL_COST_AUTH. And for hours based on the view PROJECT_TRANSACTION. 

These two quick reports give me the information I requested and I think will also provide you the information you need. 

Sidenote: I was not able to match these Quick Reports with the Actual Cost in Project Navigator. But they still give the required info. It will only match with the Actual Cost when all the invoices for the purchase orders are booked. 

Badge

It is possible to create this report its not to much of a challenge is it still an open issue?