Business Reporter Output

• 15 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge +5
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 13 replies

Dear All, 

i have created below test report via BR,

when i want to take an output, it shows below message, and then i click the “ok” button, then system do nothing.

so, how can i take output in ifs10?

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi Sevo,

Once the report has finished executing it should be updated in the Report Archive

Sometimes it may be easier to filter as needed from the Operation Reporting options in the navigator

You can click on your report in the Report Archive and use the Right-Mouse-Button option to “Show BR Report”

Badge +5

Hi Sevo,

Once the report has finished executing it should be updated in the Report Archive

Sometimes it may be easier to filter as needed from the Operation Reporting options in the navigator

You can click on your report in the Report Archive and use the Right-Mouse-Button option to “Show BR Report”

i have checed report archive but i didnt show this report and i also clicked show hidden report. but it didnt appears. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Did your report finish executing? What does the background job(s) say?
It is only after the report was executed that it would be added to the Archive

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hi @sevo 

This message occurs when you have configured the BR system parameters to render the report via IFS BR Execution Server.

As mentioned above, once the report is rendered, the report should be available in the report archive page.

If the report is not available in the Report Archive page you can check the below;

-Navigate to the Background Jobs page and search for the relevant background job using the ID provided in the message. See if there are any errors stated. If there are any errors, then your report will not be available in the Report Archive page. Report could be in the externally executing, or in the report queue. If that is the case, you might need to allow some time to render the report.

-To further verification, you can contact the system administrator to ensure the BR Execution Server is up and running in the server.

-To check whether there is a report specific issue, you can execute/order the report from IFS Business Reporter client and make sure that there are no issues in the report.

Thank You