Question

Business Reporter - Different criteria (filters) within one repeater

• 27 December 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Hello,

I work on IFS Business Reporter Excel app and I hope someone could help me with below issue - how should I create design row and repeater, considering that within that specific repeater I’d like to add two different criteria.

I’ll try to expain this in details:

What do I have:

What do I want to present:

I’d like to make report showing summary of purchase and shipment accounts for Code_D values as A1, A2, A3 and for specific period (let’s take for example periods from 1 to 2).

So basic criteria would be as follows: CODE_D LIKE ‘A%’, PERIOD<=2, ACCOUNT LIKE ‘302%’ (for one block), ACCOUNT LIKE ‘701%’ (for second block)

I’d like this data to be shown with the following repeater/order:

First - Code D then by:

Second - Period (within Code D) then by:

Third - two blocks: for purchase and for shipment (both within specific period and Code D, with repeater per account number)

So basically I would like to create some design row with repeater and such criteria, starting from something like this: 

and with desired output like follows:

Unfortunately I have no idea how to make it… I was able only to create such report with only one block inside (for example for purchase accounts only), but not for two (or more) blocks…

Does anyone have any idea for this? How should such design row look like? Your help will be much appreciated.

Regards, Rinat

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi,

I think it would make sense to introduce an additional criterion here. Have you defined account groups in a way that you could filter for purchase and shipment there? Maybe it would be a good idea to set up an account attribute?

Best regards, Volker

Badge +2

Hi,

I think it would make sense to introduce an additional criterion here. Have you defined account groups in a way that you could filter for purchase and shipment there? Maybe it would be a good idea to set up an account attribute?

Best regards, Volker

Hi Volker, thank you very much for you reply.

By account groups you mean some settings directly in IFS10? Or maybe such grouping can be done in BR? 

I’m afraid if this relates to settings in IFS10 directly, I have my hands tied, it is already used for some other department’s needs…

Best regards, Rinat

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

By account groups you mean some settings directly in IFS10? Or maybe such grouping can be done in BR? 

Yes, I mean a setting directly in IFS10. There is no way to actually add such kind of information within BR.

I’m afraid if this relates to settings in IFS10 directly, I have my hands tied, it is already used for some other department’s needs…

As an alternative I would propose to use an account attribute…

Best regards, Volker