Question

Question: Within our IFS-hosted environments, is there a way to see the following statistics? Environment resources/utilization of space; CPU; DB I/O; DB queue length; DB average queue time?

• 26 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Question Raised at Lunch & Learn Session: Within our IFS-hosted environments, is there a way to see the following statistics?

• Environment resources/utilization of space
  • CPU
  • DB I/O
  • DB queue length
  • DB average queue time

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

IFS Cloud Team Response: Currently we do not have a self-serve dashboard for customers to query this information. However, there is a way to see utilization of space.  Simply log an inquiry at https://support.ifs.com > Report an Issue > Choose 'Report Something Else' under nature of issue.  

In the subject and details, you can request to see the capacity utilization.  Other details, such as CPU, I/O, queue length, etc., are not available or provided at this time for IFS Cloud Services installs.  However it's worth noting that IFS sizes the solution based on discussions with the customer beforehand, where performance is the primary KPI.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Do you have access to the management serve? 
Is this IFS hosted or remote?

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Question Raised at Lunch & Learn Session: Within our IFS-hosted environments, is there a way to see the following statistics?

• Environment resources/utilization of space
  • CPU
  • DB I/O
  • DB queue length
  • DB average queue time

IFS Cloud Team Response: Currently we do not have a self-serve dashboard for customers to query this information. However, there is a way to see utilization of space.  Simply log an inquiry at https://support.ifs.com > Report an Issue > Choose 'Report Something Else' under nature of issue.  

In the subject and details, you can request to see the capacity utilization.  Other details, such as CPU, I/O, queue length, etc., are not available or provided at this time for IFS Cloud Services installs.  However it's worth noting that IFS sizes the solution based on discussions with the customer beforehand, where performance is the primary KPI.

Hi IFS, 
Are there any plans to provide these details via a Cloud lobby or Power BI dashboard?
Regards Hans