Question

Operational Planning Assigning & Execution

• 16 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hi,

Can someone help me in Assigning the defined Operational Plan and Execution of it in MRO Fleet Management?

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Please let me know what the questions are and I will attempt to provide some guidance, but I provide some input here, specifically to operational planning:

Create the header and add the type of vehicle as a Product and Model combination in the Define Models tab

Once created then set the Plan Complete Button = ‘True’, this will then activate the Assign Vehicle and Crew tab.   Into this add the Vehicle Serial number and any personal that may be required for this operation.   

Once done then the Operational Plan can be seen in the Operational Events per vehicle and this can be seen via the command button

The operational plan is then executed (manual as this is either driving from point a to b or flying from a to b)

Once the task is finished then the Page Report Operational Logging is used to record the usage of the asset against the plan.  

If any faults are found during the operation then these are reported via the Report Fault screen, this will then raise a fault although there would not be a direct relationship to the operational plan.   

And that is basically the framework for operational planning within FAM

Badge +1

Thank you!