Solved

Work 36 hours, Get Paid For 40 hours

• 20 September 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hello, 

Is it possible to set up a work schedule of consecutive 3  12 hour days while reporting 40 hours to payroll?

Thanks, Troy

icon

Best answer by ADDMARIAE 20 September 2023, 08:07

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi,

If you have clocking based time reporting it is possible to solve this with increment schedules and a factor of normal time.

Do you use clockings?

Regards,

Maria

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi @ADDMARIAE 

Sorry for delayed response here.  Yes, we are clocking based time reporting.  As you mention, “increment schedules and a factor of normal time” sounds like a solution.  I’m diving in to look at this.

I’m new to the HR Module (we just lost our knowledge expert, I’m filling those shoes) but do have a long history in other modules IFS.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi @ADDMARIAE ,

Thank you!!  I was able to get your suggestion to work using Increment Schedules.  I’m now trying to understand which method - seems both provide same result:

1. Fixed with a 1.33 hr per day  adder
  2. Calculated with a factor of 0.1111

But now new question/issue,……    How do I stop the Mfg Time Diff. from tracking the “inflated” time result?  I need it to compare on 12 hrs worked, not the 13.33 hours paid which is what it is doing.

Thanks for your help, Troy

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

But now new question/issue,……    How do I stop the Mfg Time Diff. from tracking the “inflated” time result?  I need it to compare on 12 hrs worked, not the 13.33 hours paid which is what it is doing.

Answer:  Use Wage Code Type “Increment”