Solved

Update Authorized Project Transactions

• 14 March 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge +14

Hi All,

There is a requirement to update Project transactions (invoice comments of the transactions) that have been authorized.

Kindly let me know how to grant access to a user for this.

Thank you in Advance.

icon

Best answer by AddKarolA 18 March 2022, 14:08

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi,

There are some property codes in Company detail that you can use depending on what to change:

Regards,

Karolina

Badge +14

Hi @AddKarolA, Thank you for sharing information on this.

There are several companies in the application and this user can update invoice comments in project transactions in following company. I noticed the NOEDTAPTRN property code is not available in that company. Kindly let me know if I need to check something else.

Badge +14

@AddKarolA ,We found that this user do not have an employee record in that company. So we created a new employee add to the organization structure. But the user still getting errors.

Do you have any idea how to overcome this, please?

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @MitDenukN 

This is my experience regarding access to projects :-) 

If you have “Project Access On” for the project then the project manager for the project can adjust transactions on the project.

If someone else (administrator) needs to change any transactions for anybody else, both administrator and the employee who created the transaction, needs to be in the same Project Team.

It´s not enough to be connected to separate teams, were both teams are connected to the project, they need to be in the same project team. 

Regards,

Karolina

Badge +14

Hi @AddKarolA, Thank you for the help. 😊

We were able to fix it after adding that user to the Project Team.