Question

Travel Request Detail Approval

• 22 April 2024
  • 6 replies

Badge +6
  • Do Gooder (Partner)
  • 25 replies

Good morning.  If I setup Detail Approval under Travel Request Configuration, it does not show under Detail Approval in the “Travel Requests for Approval” window.  If I do the Initial Approval, the status changes though to “Pending Detail Approval” but nothing under “Travel Requests for Approval”.  What could be the problem?  Many thanks.  Anya.

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi,

What kind of Detail Approval have you set up? If you for example set up a specific manager to approve you need to log in as that manager to see the detail approval. IFSAPP or HR-admin can´t see the detail approvals. 

Regards,

Karolina 

Badge +6

Good morning.  Thank you for your reply.  I am the Supervisor and I am logged in under my name.  I can see Amount Approvals, but it is the Detail Approval that I am battling with.  Thank you.

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi again,

Can you please attach a picture your settings for the Detail Approval?

Regards,

Karolina

Badge +6

Good day, here it is:

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi,

Great! The travel request that you created contains expense code AIRP LOUNG and you are the first level  manager for the employee that created the travel request? And you still can´t see the approval when you log in and select Detail Approval under Manager Service, Expenses, Travel Request Detail Approval? 

Regards,

Karolina

Badge +6

Correct, I can see the Initial Approval but nothing under Detail Approval?