Question

Remove absence limit display

• 7 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi All,

We have a request from the customer not to display the available absence limits only for specific absence types. Ex : If it is Medical Leaves, absence limit should not display. If it is Annual Leaves, absence limit should display.

Do we have any existing functionality? 

Regards,

Malinda

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi,

There is a setting on Absence Limit Definition called “Show Limit”. This will hide the limit from the employee in the “My Absence Limit” page. When I tested this, it however did not hide the limit in “My Absence Calendar”, only on “My Absence Limit” page. I would say that is a bug. If the intention is to not show the limit for the employee, then it should not be visible in any page/place. Could you please test this in your environment. It looks like you are on App10 and I tested in IFS Cloud.

If you get the same result as I do, please report this as a bug.

Note. if you have multiple limits in a Limit Definition, both of them will not be shown. This is since the setting “Show Limit” is in the “header” and not on each limit.

Regards,
Magnus

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi @Magnus Johansson ,

Thank you for your reply.

I set the "Show Limit” parameter as NO and still the limit is available in "My Absence Calendar” page. Seems it is not fulfilling my requirement. 

Regards,

Malinda.