Public holiday compensation schedule

• 12 January 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 16 replies

Hello

I want to get the right holiday wage code in the time card result tab based on the normal working hours that are in an employee std. schedule.

So I set up a Public holiday compensation schedule with a calculated result based on the std. wage code that day.

When I look in the schedule of that day I can see that the PHC day type is filled in according to the holiday schedule.

The problem is that according to the online help the code should appear in the result tab but it doesn’t appear…

Kind regards

David

icon

Best answer by Shehan Almeida 12 January 2021, 16:30

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi David,

Have you tried to execute the back ground job ‘Generate TimRep Intervals’ 

That is how the PHC is suppose to generate results.

Hope this helps.

Shehan Almeida.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi Shehan

That works, thx! But the problem I have now is that we already get holiday requests f.e. the week between Christmas and New Years. 

So we will confirm these days already but can’t confirm the holidays because the job will only calculate the past days.

Is there a solution for this?

David

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi David,

Your new issue is not clear. 

If the days are not confirmed the PHC will calculate for past days as well. Hope this helps.

Shehan Almeida.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi Shahan

When you run the PHC today it will only calculate the past 14 days but will not yet calculate the Public holidays that I already entered for christmas this year. 

I’m searching for a solution that will also calculate future dates so we can already confirm them.

David

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi David,

Application is designed to generate time for the past time based on the schedules. I believe you will need modification for your requirement.

Shehan Almeida. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Thx for the info Shehan!