Personal Data management - Personal File

• 4 February 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
  • Superhero (Partner)
  • 668 replies

Hi All,

We are proposing GDPR functionality for a customer in APPS10 UPD 6 and noted that First Name and Last name in the Personal File is not included in meta data (Personal_Data_Man_Det)

Is this due to a bug or is this something configurable?

Cheers!

Damith

icon

Best answer by KAAGSE 5 February 2020, 11:20

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi Damith,

I don´t know if this helps you, but when configuring Personal Data Processing Purposes you only have the option “Name of Person”. It´s not divided into First Name and Last Name. 

BR

Karro

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi Karro,

This is the one level down details of mapping of Personal data management :)

Name of Person is mapped to different LUs and columns in Anonymization details and under LU Pers, we can’t find the First Name (FNAME) and Last Name (LNAME) for data subject Pers.

it appears that this level of meta data is defined by IFS and cannot change. If you define Anonimization for Person Name, it will not anonymize the First name and Last name in the Personal file due to this.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi Damith,

Hmm okey…. :) But I don´t agree to “If you define Anonimization for Person Name, it will not anonymize the First name and Last name in the Personal file due to this. 

When I have done some tests I gets First Name, Last Name, Full Name anonymized and Employee Name.  

BR

Karro

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thanks @KAAGSE  for confirming it’s working 

Now I have to do some debugging I guess :)

BR,

Damith