Question

My Absence Calendar

• 5 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +4

How to Filter out leave Type as per Employee Type on  My Absence Calendar.

Thanks & Regards

Zuhaib 

IFS Consultant

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi Zuhaib,

There is currently no filtering functionality on Absence Type in the actual Calendar view. What you can do is hide/show Absences based on their status. If you move into the Absence Calendar sub-pages (Absence Plan/Requests/Registration) it is however possible to filter on Absence Type.

This is nevertheless a good suggestion for future development. I recommend you add it as an “Idea” here in the Community.

Regards,
Magnus

Badge +4

@Magnus Johansson  When end user register the leave there are many leave type IDs like Worker SUP, Officer etc. If end user select Officer after that leave type list down only Officer leave type IDs .

Absence Plan/Requests/Registration  used only after registration of leave.

I want to filter out when leave registered. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi Zuhaib,

Sorry, but I do not fully understand what you mean. Could you please attach screenshots? Are you familiar with how the Absence is setup in your environment or are you foremost asking based on what you see in the End User interface?

Do you have Absence Groups called “Worker”, “Officer” etc. and under those there are different kinds of Leave (Absence Types)?

If you want to filter on different types of registered Leave, you can do that on the sub-page “Absence Registration”.

I do not understand when you write: ”Absence Plan/Requests/Registration  used only after registration of leave.”. Do you request for Leave, after you have registered it? That seems like a reversed workflow, and the opposite of the intention.

//Magnus