Solved

Missing balance withdrawal after automatic balance reconciliation

• 7 November 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +2
  • Do Gooder (Partner)
  • 6 replies

Hey guys,

I´ve set up the configuration for an automatic balance reconciliation to have the balance set to a fixed value each month. A positive remainder should be automatically booked as a result with a specific wage code according to the reconciliation rule. Currently everything works automatically and correctly except for the remainer booking. Do I miss a configuration or do I expect a wring behavior from IFS regarding the Wage code setting for the positive remainder than IFS intends? If so, what is the intended behavior for the positive remainder wage code?

Here are my configurations:

If you need more informations, please tell me.

Thanks and greetings

David

icon

Best answer by ADDMARIAE 7 November 2023, 13:13

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi,

To me it looks a bit strange to have the same wage code for both negative and positive remainders.

What do you really want should happen to the remainders after cutting the balance to 20?

You don’t have a minimum limit so a negative remainder shouldn’t be applicable..?

The only option should be a positive remainder and it seems strange to use a wage code of type “Balance withdrawal” for that?

Do you just want the exceeding hours to be cut? Do you want an information wage code for that or maybe the hours put in another balance - or paid?

Regards,

maria

Badge +2

Hi Maria,

thank you for your answer and time! The exceeding hours should be cut and removed clear and visible for both employees and HR from the balance via a result at the last day of the period.
For this I thought the wage code for positive remainders is used.

Greetings
David

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

OK,

Then I think it is enough with a wage code of type “Information” defined for “Positive remainder”.

The transaction is created and can be viewed in the page “Periodic result” after the reconciliation is made.

However this transaction is not very visible for the employee… mor than they will see there has been a balance change. Maybe you can create a lobby element that shows the last transaction… 

Regards,

Maria

Badge +2

Hi Maria,

thanks a lot for your fast and clear answers : ) That helped a lot.

Greetings

David