Solved

Misbehaviour in Plus mark of Time Card - Details

• 28 April 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge +2

Hi All,

In IFSAPP10 Aurena, when a time is selected in Time Card - Details screen [ Human Capital Management > Manager Services > Time and Attendance > Time Card - Details ], it does not always show the Green Plus box in the date selected. Instead, in the previous date, it shows.

Please assist with a solution.

Many Thanks,

Yeshani

icon

Best answer by Dharshankumaar Mahendran 11 December 2023, 14:48

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi,

I don’t think if there is any issue in the page. Green Plus will be highlighted when you click in the box.

In below screenshot, I have first clicked on Wednesday, so green plus is highlighted then i move my cursor to Thursday but not yet clicked, so green plus is not highlighted.

If you are facing any other issue, please also add the screenshot.

Thanks

Vikas Jain

Badge +2

Hi Vikas,

The issue is that Green Plus is not appeared when “clicked” in the relevant box. It appears in the previous box.

Screen capture looks like the one you have posted. The misbehaviour does not happen all the time.

Two different customers have reported this same issue and therefore looking for a solution.

Regards,

Yeshani

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

We have the same problem on IFS10 Aurena Upd20. It happens for some users sometimes. We are very interested in finding the cause/a solution as it is a bit annoying:)

Best regards,

Irene

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @Yeshani Perera ,

I check this in a Apps10 version and did not notice an issue. The green button comes on the field I clicked

Two fields gets highlighted on dark and light greys when the mouse point is moved. 

Best Regards,

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Problem is that this issue does not appear for all users and not all the time…. An we don’t know why….

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @Irene Røn ,

This issue maybe something related to framework if can be recreated. I would suggest the users who are facing the issue to keep their screen resolution for Aurena below 100% like 90% that might help.

Best Regards,