Solved

Medical Examination Results

• 3 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge +6
  • Do Gooder (Partner)
  • 25 replies

Good morning.  Can you capture overall Medical Examination results for an employee e.g Medically Suitable for employment, Medically suitable but with restrictions etc..  Or can you only capture results per test done i.e Hearing Test - Suitable or Positive etc..  Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Magnus Johansson 4 April 2024, 07:43

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi Anya,

Based on your question I assume you have looked through the existing functionality under Health & Safety. As you point out, we have the possibility to add different “Medical Tests” and their results to an examination. At this point there is no overall “Medical Approval” status.

I however see the value for some organizations to have such an overall status. It is also not too complex to solve. You could use existing core functionality and just create a Medical Test which is called “Medical Examination” and have that as pass/fail. Even better would probably be to add (configuration) a “switch” on the header of the examination page called “Medically Suitable for Employment”. If there is a need for multiple options a List of Values would be more suitable. This result would probably also be desired to show as a custom field in the Medical Examinations page, for overview purposes.

Best Regards,
Magnus

Badge +6

Good day Magnus.  Thank you very much for the thorough feedback and suggestions to address the requirement.  I really appreciate it and will investigate them.  Have a good day.  Anya