Question

IFS Cloud - Delegate Roles setup

• 24 April 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +5

Hello all,

I am trying to use the functionality Delegate Role/Role Delegation in IFS Cloud (22R2SU7).

The aim is to share rights of supervisor having subordinates to an employee within the same company, but without nay subordinates.

We use matrix org structure and both Supervisor and Employee with delegation assignment use positions from the same matrix org structure.

Even I add full access in role delegation I cannot see any expenses of supervisor subordinates which are waiting for approval.

The setup of the role delegation looks as follows

Any idea if there is some other setup needed?

Thank you.

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi,

I just discovered a bug regarding this in Aurena. When delegating full access system sets “manual transaction” to sysdate + one day, that´s why substitute can´t access anything. Reported on CS0137201.

Regards,

Karolina

Badge +5

Hello Karolina,

thank you for the answer. Do you have some indication from the support, when the issue will be fixed? I do not have access in  my IFS portal to any other ticket except mine...

Currently we use 22R2 release.

Thank you.

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi,

Not yet…..I have got this information from IFS RnD:

I have re-created this issue in core environment and working with the product experts to find a solution for this.

Will get back to you with an update ASAP.

Regards,

Karolina

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

FYI we have this in IFS Apps 10 Aurena.
There is a workaround to select the advanced mode (1) and deselect “Default Transaction Dates” (2) as below.

Select Advanced Mode

deselect “Default Transaction Dates”

Thanks

Paul