Question

IFS Call Center - Case

• 30 March 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi There,

Greetings.

Kindly guide me on the following below topics under case window.

1. How to add any Documents to case window or across its each associated tasks?
  2. What is the use of contact Notes and how does it works under contact tab?
  3. what is the difference between the Contacts and Communication method under customer window. Does both are related to customer contact person details?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Shiraj

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Shiraj

If you open the Case window and populate, then click on Attachments at the bottom of the screen do you have the option to add documents. 

If not, to enable the add documents to the Case window or associate tasks, you would need to add the Object Connection in Solution Manager > User Interface > Object Connections.

Please let me know how you get on.

Regards

John

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Thanks John for your response.

Is there any method to add the Attach document option under RMB in case window?

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Shiraj,

I am not aware of an Attach Document option under the RMB in the case window.   The best way would be to populate the Case and then click the Attachments at the bottom of the Case window:

When populated and if enabled you would then click the New or Attach button as required:

Clicking New would open the Create New Document window where you can add a new document into Document Management that would be attached the Case in focus:

Whereas clicking Attach would open the Add Documents window where you can add a document that already exists within the IFS Document Management to the Case in focus:

Best Regards

John

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Thank you very much john.