Question

IFS 10 Trip Tracker (Can't connect to cloud error)

• 20 December 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8
  • Sidekick (Customer)
  • 64 replies

I have a user who is trying to connect to Trip Tracker 10 and every time he authenticates, it throws an error “unable to connect to IFS 10 Trip Tracker cloud”. We do not have trip tracker cloud enabled but where does this setting live on the phone? We’ve looked in settings under the app and everything and we can’t find a “cloud” slider to slide off. This user has an iPhone7+. To my knowledge there is no such thing as “cloud” being an option to turn on for Trip Tracker 10.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Can other users use Trip Tracker successfully?

Have you configured Trip Tracker in your Touch Apps Server correctly as documented here: Trip Tracker (ifs.com)

Cheers

James

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

@James Ashmore yes, everyone else is logged in and Trip Tracker is working. It’s just this one user. I know there was a setting in Trip Tracker 9 that would say “IFS cloud” that was a toggle but to my knowledge, there is no such thing in Trip Tracker 10 so that’s why it’s really strange.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Check the users permissions. Ensure they are set the same as the other users that are working fine. If you don’t see any difference then please raise a support case so this can be investigated further with our support team

Cheers

James

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Alright, thanks.