Question

HR Application manager access per SITE

• 15 November 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +5

Hi,

Is it possible to restrict HR Application manager access? Example Company A has three SITEs, if user has visibility to Company A - and just for site no 2,  is it possible to restrict the visibility just to employees on SITE no 2? Currently it’s possible to see employee data from all three SITEs.

So it’s similar issue what is now with the permission sets - it’s not possible to restrict those / company or site. Hopefully in near future it’s possible.

br

Miia

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi Miia,

The concept of Site - which can be found in other IFS modules - does not exist within HCM. As you mention, the HR Application Manager will apply for the Companies that the User has access to.

Depending on what you are trying to achieve, an HCM Consultant could help you get as close as possible with current functionality, but it will not be a “maintenance free” dependency on Site. This would require development and limitation to HR Application Manager - if a Site-setting is activated. Please add this an Idea in the IFS Community to see if more companies have the same requirement.

Best Regards,
Magnus 

Badge +5

Hi Mangus

thanks for you prompt reply, so it’ what I expected it to be ;). Even,  if we could somehow manage this by access or organization (seems unlikely), the SITE connection is still missing.

I’ll check the Ideas, if there is no similar - I’ll add this to the list.

br

Miia