Question

Getting error as "Insufficient Privileges " error when trying to enter/amend absences SICK/HOLIDAY

• 14 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Please advice how to solve this issue. When we trying to enter/amend absences SICK/HOLIDAY we get below error message. 

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi Sanduni,

You have access to the Employee in general. Therefore I assume this is either a matter of you not having the Access Attribute: “Absence Registration”, in your Access Role; or if the environment you are running might have setups in “Data Access Configuration”, which can control Absence Types. I would however suggest to start looking into the access attributes/role.

Best Regards,
Magnus

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @Sanduni Ariyarathna ,

Ideally not everyone should have the privileges to enter absences. It could only be the supervisors. Since you have access to the employee try inactivating the access attribute for Absence Request and try. Let me know whether you need more information

Badge +2

Hi @Sanduni Ariyarathna 

It seems that the user does not have "Absence Registration" attribute access in their Access Role. Could you please verify if the attribute "Absence Registration" is included in their access attribute list? If not, please try adding it and then verify. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Dharmendra

www.in.linkedin.in.com