Question

External Report Code must have a value.

• 20 December 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

We are getting few incidents on the error “External Report Code must have a value.”,

but could not found a solution for this 😥

any one have idea on this?

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi,

Were in the system do you get this error message and what action are you doing?

Regards,

Karolina

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi Karolina,

i am getting this Error on the Expense sheet window,

when we are going to Authorized Expense sheet 

Thanks,

Regards,

Dilshan Madushanka

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi Dilshan,

If you have connected the expense sheet to a project you need to have report codes for project connected to all expense code you use in the expense sheet. Example Other Expense Codes:

Please check all expense codes that are used in your expense sheet and make sure they have a connection to a report code (milage, other expense, entertainment, allowance)

Regards,

Karolina 

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi Karolina ,

i checked as you instructed ...all expense code has connected to a Report code in the Expense Rule 😥

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi Dilshan,

Okey, then you need to check the project activity you used in the expense sheet. Make sure that report code exists on the project activity and that the activity are in released status. :-)

Regards,

Karolina 

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Those are exists..,

Since this is Intercompany project. i think customer company Report codes also should be there..

do you have any idea on how to check MCPR links and Report codes in Customer company.

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi,

Yes, check Project Navigator - tab Multi-Company Reporting and the two tabs Supplier Activity Links and Customer Activity Links.

Regards,

Karolina

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Adding MCPR and Valid Report code solved the Problem.

Thank you very much for the support