error while book payroll list

• 21 December 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Dear Team,

can someone assist me on below error while book payroll list.

Regards,

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @ascheeka12,

Kindly ‘RMB - View Postings’ to see for which specific posting type / account number, you are receiving this error?

In Accounting Rules - Posting Control window, you can verify the code part demands that you have set for above posting type / account number .

Thanks,

Achala

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi @Achala Bhagya ,

Thanks for the response, i have checked Posting type/Account number at view posting screen and the same code part demands has been defined in posting control master under posting type-P90

Thanks!

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi @ascheeka12,

Kindly ‘RMB - View Postings’ to see for which specific posting type / account number, you are receiving this error?

In Accounting Rules - Posting Control window, you can verify the code part demands that you have set for above posting type / account number .

Thanks,

Achala

Hi @Achala Bhagya thanks for the response, i have checked specific Posting type/Account number in posting control -posting type P90 and corresponding code parts are defined there.

Regards,

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @ascheeka12 ,

Were you able to resolve the issue as per information on above windows? As per error above it seems for some code parts which have been set as ‘Mandtory’ on Account, valus were missing on the payroll postings. 

Best regards,

Achala

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @ascheeka12 

In addition to the details added by Achala

You can find the GL account linked to posting type P90 in Posting Control window.

Then query for the GL account defined there in Account window, and check part demands to see what code parts are mandatory for the account.

Accordingly do changes to fulfill the defined requirements.