Question

Employee Payments using ISO20022 format

• 27 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Our customer wants to use the ISO20022 format for our employee payments in our Danish Companies. Their bank “Danske Bank” have a version of the ISO20022 that allows to use BBAN and Nemkonto. They wish to allow the employees to select between BBAN and Nemkonto for their employee payments.

Employee payments methods are created using the “ISO20022 Standard Based Employee Payment (PAIN.001.001.03 CORE)” format. They have created routing rules and transformers as below.

They wanted to know how to create Content based condition so that they can select this rule, when using  payment method “BBAN”.

We had look in the view “OUT_MESSAGE”, but here no data concerning employee payments.

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Do you have one or multiple Employee Payment Methods?

If multiple, is there a default one? Maybe if you remove the default flag?

If you have only one, why not create multiple (one with BBAN and another one for others)?

Regards,

Steve

Badge +3

Hi Steve,

My issue is that I have two Employee Payment Methods that use the same File Format, which is “ISO20022 Standard Based Employee Payment (PAIN.001.001.03 CORE)”.

Because I have made some small changes to the standard transformer “IFS_EMP_ISO20022_TO_CORE_ISO20022”, I have two new transformers one for BBAN and one for Nemkonto.

The transformers are used in the Routing Address. One for BBAN as shown and one for Nemkonto.

My idea was to create two Routing Rules that used these Routing Addresses, like this one.

But I have no knowledge about what to use in “Content based conditions” to distinguish between the two Routing Addresses.

Regards,

Ole