Question

Credit Card Transactions Upload with Wrong Currency Rate

• 14 June 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello, 

I’ve uploaded credit card transactions with a currency code of USD, but a currency rate that is not 1.  Now when I try to clear these transactions using an expense sheet, I get the below error.

How do I proceed?  Is there a way to remove these transactions from the Credit Card Transactions screen?

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @mschnetter ,

Are you facing this issue with one expense sheet only ? in that case , this is most probably an issue created by manupulated data. I believe, creating a case to IFS support is ideal approach to create a data repair to remove these lines from your expense sheet.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @mschnetter,

Hope there is a NULL value in the GROSS AMOUNT field of the credit card transactions.

As per the current design, via the application, it's not allowed to remove the transactions from Credit Card Transactions window. 

Therefore, as Xavier has mentioned a data correction would be needed to remove these transactions from Expense Sheet and Credit Card Transactions.

Kindly raise a case to IFS Support with the required details to investigate this issue further.

Thanks and Best Regards
Madusha

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @mschnetter,

Credit card transactions can be deleted from the application only if they have set up as reimbursable credit cards. Then the system will consider them as private. Such transactions can then be deleted by the relevant person after logging to the application. 

How do you set up your credit card type? If it is company credit cards, normally they will be non-reimbursable type. Such transactions cannot be deleted from the application directly. You may need a data repair for such transactions as already advised above. 

But depending on the situation, if it is possible to temporary change the dataset up, authorized person can change the credit card type to reimbursable, and then the relevant transaction can be deleted from the application by the person who made the transactions. Please note that this is a temporary workaround. Further, if the card type is reimbursable, then logging user can see only the transaction relevant for the logging user only. 

Best Regards,

Lasanthi