Solved

Clocking Schedule issue

• 5 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 13 replies

We have 3 guys on a compressed schedule, Wednesday has no time clocking until the Thursday clocking occurs.  When they clock in on Thursday, it's putting that clocking on Wednesday with a Thursday date, and then giving an error of "already clocked in" because there is no clock out for Wednesday. 

What are we missing in the setup of their work schedule to prevent this issue from occurring?

icon

Best answer by astark 8 March 2021, 15:52

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi,

We also have problems with clockings being entered on the wrong account date - especially if the day type is designed to start on previous day.

What version and update are you on? How are you day types designed - both for days off and for working days?

Sometimes it helps to change a bit in the design of day types - that is when the overtime interval starts. It seems like it is a bit random what accounting date Time Clock interprets as the correct one.

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hi @ADDMARIAE 

We are trying to setup for a 6-4 (4-10 hour days) hour schedule.  This is our setup. 

I did notice that the MFG 10 WD day type was set to normal so I changed it to the overtime setup which I hope will address our clocking error.  

Do you happen to have any schedules that are setup for 4 10 days?

Thanks,

Anne