Question

Aurena Grid View not working for Time Registration

• 20 October 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

I am not able to see the time registration grid view in Aurena though its working fine for without grid view..

The moment we click on grid view we get blank details without any data and after few seconds its shows Nothing found ...Its IFS10 UDP10.

Any suggestions or help..

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Sujeet Saxena ,

If you are talking about the project transactions in time registration, then this might be helpful. It looks like that a missing permission to the PRJREP_TIMMAN database object caused the problem. 

Kind Regards,

Kalpa.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi Kalpa,

We have granted this permission on user assigned permission set..Please see the below.

we are getting below error: which is working fine without Grid view.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Sujeet Saxena ,

According to the functionality, both My Time Registration Grid view and Calendar view are synchronized. If you enter a record in one page/view, it should be reflected in the other as well.
In your scenario, have you checked with another user whether they have encountered the same issue in My Time Registration?

There has been a fix created in IFSAPP10 UPD10(bug fix - 156196). This bug fix has corrected an issue in Grid View in My Time Registration where the project transactions were not shown when using grid view.

The root cause for the issue has been that the Grid view to Project Transactions window will show the records if the company of the transaction matches the context of the Company context in Project Transactions page.

If other users also get this error and since you are in UPD10 which means the bug is already applied, you may report a case to IFS Support to resolve this.

Thanks and Best Regards
Kalpa.

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi Sujeet Saxena,

Have you activated project for time reporting?

Regards,

Karolina

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

One question - have you entered “Time Registration Employee Time Base”? Sounds like that’s what’s missing.

Depending a bit on the update, but I experienced the same thing that i could see the calendar view, but not the grid view when I forgot to enter it