Question

Approval/Reject options not showing on new Travel Request

• 31 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge +6
  • Do Gooder (Partner)
  • 25 replies

Good day.  I have created a New Travel Request through the “New Travel Request - Admin” window.  I am creating it on behalf of an employee.  Once confirmed, the Approve/Reject options don’t show, and it also doesn’t show under the “Travel Requests for Approval” window.  I am the Supervisor of the employee and have selected “First Supervisor” on the Travel Request Config, Approval- Request Option.  What could be the problem?  Many thanks.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi,

What version of IFS is this? We have had a lot of issues with approval of travel request and we found out that HR access doesn’t work the same way for travel request as the rest of HR. We especially had problems when the manager is in another company in a global organization.

I created an idea for this: Tarvel Request Approvals must work cross company | IFS Community

How ever when we built a new global matrix structure we got it to work again…????  But it is a bit “instable”

Regards,

Maria

Badge +6

Good day.  I eventually got this sorted..  I assigned myself access to the relevant employee in the HCM Access Setup/Position Access Setup and it sorted out the problem.  I hope this helps.  Using IFS Cloud/Aurena.  Thank you for your feedback.