Question

Add more gender options under Employee

• 14 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hi, 

hope somebody will be able to help me. We would like to add more gender options under Employee » Personal » Basics » Misc » Gender dropdown. However I am not sure if this is possible or how this would be done. 

Just to let you know that we have IFSAPP9

Thank you

Kate

4 replies

Userlevel 7

Hi, 

hope somebody will be able to help me. We would like to add more gender options under Employee » Personal » Basics » Misc » Gender dropdown. However I am not sure if this is possible or how this would be done. 

Just to let you know that we have IFSAPP9

Thank you

Kate

I’m not sure if you could in Apps 9, but from Apps10 onwards you can define gender types in Human Capital Management / HCM Services / Person Management / Person Basic Data / Gender Type. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Thank you so much for letting me know. I thought this is odd that I wasn’t able to find it. This would explain it. 

Kate

Userlevel 7

Thank you so much for letting me know. I thought this is odd that I wasn’t able to find it. This would explain it. 

Kate

You could always supplement the existing field with a custom field to cover the gap, until you decide to upgrade. :)

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

This is exactly what I am thinking of doing, so when we choose Other - HR will will be able to choose from the other custom field gender.

I appreciate your help. 

Kate