Question

Absence configuration error on time card

• 7 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hi,

I have an issue in our customer environment realted to time card results. IFS is not calculating any results for employee if the interval is more than scheduled time. This was working earlier but if I now recalculate the old results or create new time registration, IFS gives an error “Absence configuration error” eventhough the time registration has nothing to do with absences.

As seen from the below picture for monday the calculation is correct but for tuesday IFS is not able to do any calculation/results.

I have done identical setups to our development environment but everything works as it should:

I have the following setups for the employee

Below balance definition is connected to the rule type BASIC and rule type is connected to an employee:

Flex Day rule is connected to the day type and day type to the schedule and schedule to an employee

So the balance/flex calculation shouldn´t be a problem. I just don´t find which absence setups could affect on the balance calculation.

Any ideas how to correct this? 

Br

Eevastiina

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

@Eevastiina : How did you configure Day Types?

Have you done any Absence Configuration set-up and ‘Time Reporting Association for Absence Type’?

Regards

Vikas Jain