Question

SupplierAddress entity missing in the Query Designer

• 4 January 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge +2
  • Do Gooder (Partner)
  • 6 replies

Hi,

I’m currently creating Quick Report for the Supplier page. I need to add entity called “SupplierAddress” in the Query Designer, but it is not available there for some reason, although it is visible in the debug console. When I search for it, all I get is a "SupplierAddressLeadtime” and "SupplierAddressTax”. Any ideas how to find it and add it?

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi Zila,

You can use 'SupplierInfoAddress' to retrieve supplier address information in the report.

Badge +2

Hi,

unfortunately this entity does not contain required information. I need fields with “Delivery Terms", “Delivery Terms Location” and “Intrastat Exempt”, which are not there. "SupplierAdressLeadtime” contains the first two, but the third is missing and also there is no link to "SupplierId” to connect this entity with the rest.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @zila 

I had the same problem for another LU and according to my investigations, it seems that the Entities which listed in the query designer need to have Row Level Security defined in the LU level or in column level (codegenproperties DbViewRowLevelSecurity)

I checked SupplierAddress and seems it also doesn’t have row level security defined. See in Supplier, it’s defined and in SupplierAddress it’s null.

That’s the reason it’s not listed. This is not documented in query designer documentation as well and I hope IFS RnD can provide an explanation on this.

Cheers!

Damith

Badge +2

Hi Damith,

Thanks a lot for your insight! So it is in fact a bug. We will solve it with the IFS and in the meantime put this entity aside or try some workarounds.

Best,

Martin