Question

Study Lab for IFS

• 24 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello,

I am a young IT professional with a significant interest in working with IFS. I have worked with IFS for 5+ years in a previous role and I want to pick the system back up to test in a home lab. My interests are in configuring the system from a baseline and being able to configure integrations using other apps. 

I want to ensure that I stay on top of my understanding of the system. Are there any labs or resources available for me to run and test IFS 10 in a home lab environment?

I am currently not aware of any resources or licensing that will allow me to develop my skills in working with IFS outside of an enterprise licensed environment.

Please can anyone advise on what is available in terms of learning resources and the ability to run IFS without enterprise licensing?

Thanks,

Josh.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Hi @joshmein,

For customers and partners, there are various courses on IFS Academy to learn all kinds of things related to IFS and get certified as well. There are a set of trainings called “Virtual Recorded Trainings” in IFS Academy where one can do self paced learning and an environment to experiment the things taught in the training is provided as well. I am not sure how it works for an individual who is not either a customer or a partner though. 

I would suggest going through the following page for a start:

https://www.ifs.com/customer-success/ifs-academy

There is an option to get in touch as well, which you can use to raise your request.

Hope this helps!