Question

Right Click Context menu Inventory Part In Stock

• 24 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge +4

There is right click context menu item name “Transfer to Standart Inventory”. This item is enabled for some users and disabled for some user.

Where exactly are these settings made?

There are open topics regarding this issue, but I still couldn't solve it.

It was stated that it could be adjusted on the “Presentation Objects” under the permission sets, but I could not solve it.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

@sahango There is no setting to enable/ disable this function for users other than the permission sets. The menu items are enabled/ disabled based on the following logic though.

If Available Qty = 0

Transfer to Project Inventory… (disabled)
Transfer to Standard Inventory… (disabled)

If Available Qty > 0 and Activity Sequence = 0

Transfer to Project Inventory… (enabled)

If Available Qty > 0 and Activity Sequence > 0

Transfer to Standard Inventory… (enabled)

Hope this helps !

Badge +4

@sahango There is no setting to enable/ disable this function for users other than the permission sets. The menu items are enabled/ disabled based on the following logic though.

If Available Qty = 0

Transfer to Project Inventory… (disabled)

If Available Qty > 0 and Activity Sequence = 0

If Available Qty > 0 and Activity Sequence > 0

Transfer to Standard Inventory… (enabled)

Hope this helps !

Sorry for the late reply. But i shared picture below that shows two different user and menu status. 

Same part, same activity and same available qty. But one of is disabled, another is enabled. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

The best way to trace this out is to compare both employees now that you have found a difference.

Do both employees also have the exact same permissions? - I believe you’ve checked this or think it is the case but it is still worth doing a comparison of the two in this area

Do both employees have the same company and site access?

Do both employees also have the same access to the available projects where inventory could be transferred?

There has to be some explainable difference between the two employees.

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

@sahango If the permission sets also identical for users, you need to report this to IFS I guess, as this needs further investigation.