Question

Remove Work Centre

• 26 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge +4

I want to remove the work center record I just created, but it prevents me from removing it. I just created this record and haven't used it anywhere. How can I delete this record or turn it inactive?

Error text is : “” is non existing table.

This is the client trace 

ORA-20105: Assert.IS_TABLE: "" is non existing table.

konum: Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.HandleHttpSuccessResult(HttpWebResponse result, FndManualDecisionCollection decisions, String operation, FndBodyType responseBodyType, Object responseBody)
konum: Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.InvokeInternal(Object requestBody, Object responseBody, String intface, String operation, FndRequestContext requestContext, FndManualDecisionCollection decisions, Boolean forcedSync)

2 replies

Badge +1

We are on APPs 10 UPD 17. I am familiar with this error as it happened to use twice during our upgrade from UPD 8. From what I understand this is because there is a bug that is breaking their reference logic. The LU doesn’t have a base table anymore so that is why you get the (“” is non existing table) error.

You’ll have to create a Case with IFS and have them send you a delivery to fix the bug.

Badge +4

We are on APPs 10 UPD 17. I am familiar with this error as it happened to use twice during our upgrade from UPD 8. From what I understand this is because there is a bug that is breaking their reference logic. The LU doesn’t have a base table anymore so that is why you get the (“” is non existing table) error.

You’ll have to create a Case with IFS and have them send you a delivery to fix the bug.

Thanx for information. I ii send report.