• 1 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Im getting below error when recreating IFS instance
I have used self signed certificate with no Loadbalancer option

Error in Ant-script: server\install_fndmws.xml
Reported error is: The following error occurred while executing this line:
F:\\repository\server\install_fndmws.xml:262: Failed to configure Middleware Server. Error is: Error when creating IFS Middleware Domain:

F:\\tmp\as\resources198703789045318680\install_fndmws.xml:554: The following error occurred while executing this line:
F:\\tmp\as\resources198703789045318680\install_fndmws.xml:694: Failed to import certificate:

Also i got below in Web Server configuration window

Also i have tried below methods and still no luck

​​​​​​
Installation has completed with errors 

when i try to reconfigure it shows below capture Database connection string is empty

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

When the Connection String information shown in the second screen shot above is blank it is an indication that the configuration .xml file has not been located by the IFS Installer.  There appear to be problems with the existing mws home of this instance.

Make sure the file <instance name>_configuration.xml is located at <mws home>\instance\<instance name> directory.  If it is there and the IFS installer still can’t display any information in the Connection String field shown above then it may be necessary to delete and reinstall the mws instance.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi @Eugene Wager 

Even if we creating a new MWS below error occurring while attaching IFS Home

Error in Ant-script: server\install_fndmws.xml
Reported error is: The following error occurred while executing this line:
F:\\repository\server\install_fndmws.xml:262: Failed to configure Middleware Server. Error is: Error when creating IFS Middleware Domain:

F:\\tmp\as\resources198703789045318680\install_fndmws.xml:554: The following error occurred while executing this line:
F:\\tmp\as\resources198703789045318680\install_fndmws.xml:694: Failed to import certificate:

BR

Sasanka

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Sasanka,

Another IFS customer reported having this same error in one of their Apps 10 environments.  They were able to work around this error by using the SSL Passthrough option when they got to the System Access Setup panel as they prepared to run a reconfigure.

Please let us know if this takes care of your certificate issue….or if you’ve already tried this option.

Eugene