Question

IFS Order status does not move to delivery list

• 25 December 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge +1

Hi,

We are using IFS 7.5. I am creating a customer order with a newly created sales part. The order is created and released and reserved but do not goes to delivery note preparation & print and further states. I am able to create order for same customer for different part smoothly and all the status are automatically done and invoiced/closed status is there. Can anyone resolve this issue. 

6 replies

Badge +1

Hi,

We are using IFS 7.5. I am creating a customer order with a newly created sales part. The order is created and released and reserved but do not goes to delivery note preparation & print and further states. I am able to create order for same customer for different part smoothly and all the status are automatically done and invoiced/closed status is there. Can anyone resolve this issue. 

I also want to know which steps are involved in Customer order processing and which background jobs are used and how can I view those.

Badge +6

Hi,

I also want to know which steps are involved in Customer order processing and which background jobs are used and how can I view those.

to know which steps are involved in Customer Order Process, you must Check which Order Type was Chosen  at Customer Order Header ( then Check Related Details in Sales Basic Data).

the other Thing affects customer Order Flow is “Shipment Creation Method” which ِis determined at Customer Order line

Badge +1

Hi Mohammad,

Thanks for the reply, The Order type is “NO” normal order. We are using this order type for the order which was successful for the old part and unsuccessful for the newly created part. One more thing I would add is that I added the Inventory quantity in stock manually through back end in the Inventory quantity table  in SQL developer. Do we need to enter the stock quantity through Purchase order or back end addition is ok. 

Badge +6

did u do the following steps?

1- creat pick list

2- Report Pick list

3- shipment ( or Delivery Order)

or you mean to say you cant do this Steps?

please Check the value of  “Shipment Creation Method”  in old and new Order, Are the value is the same?

Hi Mohammad,

Thanks for the reply, The Order type is “NO” normal order. We are using this order type for the order which was successful for the old part and unsuccessful for the newly created part. One more thing I would add is that I added the Inventory quantity in stock manually through back end in the Inventory quantity table  in SQL developer. Do we need to enter the stock quantity through Purchase order or back end addition is ok. 

Badge +1

Ok, I will check and revert back .

Badge +1

Hi Mohammad,

The  Shipment Creation Method  in both the orders  is “No Automatic Creation” .