Exchange of customers experiences with IFS Apps 10 in managed Cloud

• 4 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Hello everyone,

I’d like to ask if there are any IFS customers using IFS Apps 10 hosted in IFS managed cloud interested in an exchange about your/our experiences so far.

We are currently implementing IFS Apps 10 at our HQ and will follow up directly with a rollout to all international subsidiaries. We made a lot of discoveries and experiences on every aspect of the project and application. May it be support and service of IFS and/or IFS partners, functionalities and capabilities of IFS Apps 10, customizing, configurations, migrations. You name it...

So if anyone is interested in a direct exchange please let me know.

Best regards,

Sören

3 replies

Hi SoerenOhm

Thank you for your message. I would certainly be interested in hearing about your experience. Based on your entry we are on a similar path you. We are currently using APPS 9 cloud hosted and continuing to implement on additional international subsidiaries. Can I ask who is managed services provider? Are you with IFS or another service?

Best Regards

John

Badge +2

Hi @SVGJOHNSULL,

we are directly with IFS as our managed cloud provider.

Regards,

Sören

Badge +2

Hi again,

As I am eager to hear all of your experiences and opinions we are specifically interested in customers having a similar scenario as ours.

Regards,

Sören