Customer order

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Is it possible to change the status of customer order from Invoiced/Closed to Released? If yes, then what are the steps involved?

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +19

Hello

If the invoice has status other than Preliminary then you cannot change it. 

If it is still preliminary and you are on IFS10 or later then

1. Cancel preliminary invoice
  2. Undo shipment
  3. Cancel shipment
  4. Cancel manual reservation

You should get back to status Released

Hope this helps

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi Furkan,

The invoice is not posted yet in the system that’s what I can see. From which screen are you referring to cancel the prel invoice?

Userlevel 6
Badge +19

Hello @userquery 

You need to go to Customer Invoice window (sales > invoicing > customer invoice) and cancel the preliminary invoice. Cancel Invoice is only available for Preliminary invoices and IFS version 10 or higher.

Hope this helps

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi Furkan,

No, there is no invoice in customer invoice and yes I am on IFS10. Since invoice is not available then what is the step that can be counted in to change the status of customer order from invoiced/closed to any backward stage or back to released.

Badge +2

Hi @userquery,

Check the ‘Order Type’ in Customer Order and follow its events from sales basic data master to reverse the transactions yet done with conditions of order is not posted.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

HI Asit,

Order type is REP and below is the sales basic data configuration for REP. I need to get status changed from Invoiced/Closed to returned or release. Is that possible.

Badge +2

Hi @userquery,

You can use Undo Customer Order Delivery Page to undo delivery if Customer Order transaction is appearing on that. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi Asit,

tried however below error is coming.

Badge +2

Hi @userquery,

You may use its RMA process against this Customer Order.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi Asit,

How do we do that?