Question

Customer Invoice in Error

• 18 March 2024
  • 7 replies

Badge +1

HI, please can someone help with the following posting error?

PaymentPlan.WRONGPAYPLAN02: There is no payment plan defined for invoice) occurred while booking Invoice II 144361

7 replies

Badge +4

Hello ,

Are you sure that you have selected the correct payment term definitions in the Payment tab on the customer invoice screen? You can check the payment terms.Have a nice day.
Badge +1

Thank you - how can I change this once the invoice has been posted?

Badge +4

Hi,
First, you can make sub-definitions for your payment definitions on the payment terms screen. You can then confirm the invoice by checking the payment term selected on the invoice and clicking Reprocess on the Erroneous Customer Invoices screen.

Badge +1

Hi, the invoices are already printed so I am unable to change the payment terms on the invoice - how can I clear the error?

Badge +4
Hello,You must cancel the invoice and re-enter it with the correct maturity information. As a second method, you can change only the Payment Date of the Payment Term on the Customer Installment Plan and Discounts screen.In the second method, you cannot change the Payment Term (E.g. 30 Days), you can only change the date on which the payment is matched.
Badge +1

The invoice is already at “Printed” status and therefore cannot be cancelled? Payment Terms are already assigned. Would you be able to advise how I can cancel these invoices please?

Badge +4

Hello,

You must find an internal solution as mentioned in this topic.