Solved

WADACO Scan it for ZEBRA Android 10

• 20 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1
  • Do Gooder (Partner)
  • 3 replies

Hi,

We are using Zebra Scanner powered by Android version 10.

Installed Scan It 8 &9 which is available in Play store.

Once I open the Scan it, 

There is a Message saying “You need to install IFS Account Manager”  before using this app.

When I try to install this,  “IFS Account Manager 9” from Play store, “This app is not available for your device because it was made for older version of Android”

What is the Workaround to this issue? 

Regards,

Bharathi

icon

Best answer by Rukmal Fernando 20 July 2023, 07:37

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @Bhark,

This is due to a Google Play Store policy change since April 2023. If the Google Account on your device has never installed IFS Account Manager 9 before, devices with newer Android versions no longer allow you to install IFS Account Manager 9 through the Play Store. You can however sideload the APK as a workaround.

For more details, see this post: 

Best regards,

Rukmal

Badge +1

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Regards,

Bharathi

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

@Bhark the link you shared is not correct, so please do not use it. In addition, the files you see there are only a few internal builds and will be removed soon, so please do NOT install any of them, or from any other location unless officially communicated. In fact, I’d appreciate if you’re able to amend your reply and remove that link so that no one else attempts to use that link.

The way forward for you is to install the IFS Account Manager 9 by sideloading the APK, since you have already installed Scan It from the Play Store. As James states in the Answer for the above post, please reach out to your support representative, and then can help you obtain the APK file through the correct delivery channels.

Many thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

/Rukmal