Question

Update 23 - Apps 10

Badge +3

Apparently Update 23 was released about a month ago.  I have asked IFS via a case ticket if or when it will be available for us a delivery.  IFS have said to ask via the Community.  Therefore - does anyone know when Update 23 for Apps 10 will be available to call for?

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @AELDENISE 

https://ifs.sharepoint.com/sites/IFSApplications102/SitePages/Update-23.aspx

/Harshini

Badge +3

Hi - I do not have access to the Sharepoint site link you sent.  

I had seen that Upd 23 was released on 7 March and asked IFS via a case ticket when it would be available as a Delivery they  told me to ask the Community!!  That does not seem right to me but I have done that and now you have given me a link to a Sharepoint site that I do not have access to.

I have opened another IFS case ticket requesting a software update for Upd 23 and now the IFS team have said they will prepare the delivery.   So it is now in hand - but should I have access to the Sharepoint link you gave above?

Thanks, Denise

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

@AELDENISE 

please refer to this:

/Harshini

Badge +3

Hi, thanks, yes I can open that link, however I already had that information.  My question was when can we have the Delivery, which IFS Support should have answered via the case but instead told me to ask the Community.  The issue is the question not being answered via the case I raised.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

@AELDENISE  by the time you raised the support issue 10-UPD23 may have not been released. If you want to apply UPD23 now which is available, raise a support ticket to the relevant support team. 

Badge +3

Hi - I raised the issue yesterday !

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

We have had the update for a few weeks now. Of course IFS will need to build/prep this delivery for you.

Perhaps you got unlucky with your IFS support person. Seems to be an unhelpful response you got from them.

Good luck :)