Solved

Unpublish page configuration

• 27 April 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

I am currently working to help my company go live with IFS 10.  In attempting to unpublish an old custom logical unit that is no longer necessary, the following error comes up during the attempt:

Error occured during unpublish.ORA-20105: ProjectionConfig.PROJCONFIGINUSE: The Projection “CustomProjection[LuName]” is in use by page configurations.  Unpublish the page configuration first.

Try as I may, I cannot find where the “page configuration” is or how to unpublish it.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

icon

Best answer by Sajith D 28 April 2020, 02:31

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi,

in the Custom Logical Units screen go in to the “Custom Pages” tab and delete the page configuration  lines there. After this you should be able to unpublished the CLU.

Cheers.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Thank you for your response, Sajith.  Unfortunately, there are no page configuration lines to remove for the custom logical unit in question.  This is why this is so confusing to me.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Querying the view ifsapp.custom_projection brings up the Custom Projection in question, but obviously I’d like to remove it via the application.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

This issue has been resolved. An Aurena page had been set up as an experiment that used the page configuration in question. Once that had been removed, the old logical unit was successfully unpublished!