Solved

Unable to schedule quick report

• 14 October 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge +5

I created a quick report in IFS App 9 and want to schedule it to be sent as a spreadsheet monthly.

As per IFS documentation I set up an Application Server Task and a task schedule. But the task fails and I don’t know why. 

Here is how I set up the Server Task and schedule:

And here is the error message from ISF: 

Failure while obtaining result: javax.ejb.TransactionRolledbackLocalException: Error committing transaction: 
Caused by: commonj.work.WorkException: javax.ejb.TransactionRolledbackLocalException: Error committing transaction: 
Caused by: javax.ejb.TransactionRolledbackLocalException: Error committing transaction: 
Caused by: weblogic.transaction.RollbackException: (fndbas_PROD9, default HeuristicHazard, (javax.transaction.xa.XAException: No connection associated with xid = BEA1-6E358F5AD6C969033096-666E646261735F50524F4439)) 

Does somebody have an idea why it does not work?

Kind regards

Deniz

icon

Best answer by Unscented0296 20 October 2022, 15:10

View original

5 replies

Badge +5

Could it be that the reports SQL expression is wrong somehow? The report on its own is working though.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

were you able to execute the quick report successfully?

Badge +5

Yes, the report on its own is working just fine.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

in the report itself, were you able to populate all records without error?

we had an issue that report seems to populate for first records, we didn't try populating all records. so, tried to export to csv and got error. 

Reason is error comes with specific records which was not populated in screen with first record set.

Badge +5

I found out what caused the problem, even though I don’t fully understand it.  

The query contained a “Fetch First 1 Row” somewhere that caused an “ORA-44201: cursor needs to be reparsed” error similar to what is being described in this Stackoverflow thread.  

I removed the “Fetch First 1 Row” from the report and now the scheduled email is working as intended.