Question

Table view not available on posting proposal authorization

• 27 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hello Community,

On Posting Proposal page, in the authorizer summary, there is no table view option available at least in 23R1. I have checked a couple of environments now. There are hidden columns on the summary that I would like to add there, but as I’m not able to change this into table view, I am unable to see all the fields.

Does anyone know if I could turn the table view on from somewhere, for example from page designer, or if this is a some kind of bug?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Hi @Samuel Jokinen,

I was able to see the same in IFS Cloud 23R1 reference environments as well. Looks like we cannot change it through the Page Designer either. It might be a good idea to report this and get clarified from R&D. 

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hi @Charith Epitawatta,

Thank you for the response! I will forward this to RnD.

Badge +4

Did this get resolved? We are in 22R2 and looking to do an update to 23R1 (and shortly after, to 23R2).

This is similar to an issue we are seeing on the “notes” pane on the posting proposal. It is starting to hide information from individuals entering AP invoices to individuals approving those invoices. Was going to submit this as an issue as it seems like a design flaw, but curious if there was any additional information on this.