Solved

Subscription - Customer Order in Aurena

Badge +6
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 16 replies

Hello,

When I click “Subscribe” button on Customer Order, state or order status is not available. Is there a way to add this field from Page Designer?
Order Confirmation is listed twice. Is one of them actually Order Status?

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by LakmaliRD 12 July 2022, 16:40

View original

7 replies

Badge +6

Is there anyone that can give me a reply?

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @ANISTO ,

Is this on APPS 10? 

There is a similar issue corrected already for APPS 10 UPD 17.  

@sawelk  Is this the same issue as in TEZAUFW-2552?

Badge +6

That’s good. This is APP10 UPD11.

Badge +3

Hello ANISTO, 

I might have a solution for this. If you use the overview page Customer Orders you are able to set up a subscription to Status. I hope this helps!

I must admit I haven’t checked this in Apps 10 UPD11, but it is available in one of our Apps 10 UPD8 environments. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

I just wanted to note that we are on Aurena Update 18 and Status is still not available under subscription for the Customer Order detail view. It is however available from the Customer Orders screen like you said above. Will the Customer Order detail view allow subscriptions based on status changes in cloud?

Badge +6

Status is not available under subscription of Customer Order in Cloud 23R1 either.

Order Confirmation is still listed as two selections under Subscription of Customer Order. I have created subscription from both and none are notifying me.

Order Confirmation selected under Subscription of Customer Orders is notifying me. So this is still the workaround.

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

I’m a bit new to the Cloud environment but I also have found this today.  The suggested “solution” of using ‘Customer Orders’ to subscribe is a good workaround but not really a solution.  Would I be right in thinking it’s because there isn’t actually a “Status” field on the ‘Customer Order’ view in the true sense of the word - just this top right where the status changes?  

Sadly, just another entry on the “Cloud feels like it was rushed to market rather than released”  list for me.