Question

Some context are not updated

• 14 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hello everyone, 

I have a problem with contexts and the way they are displayed on IFS. 

Here are explanations :

-I have to do some contexts with Aurena V10. I use IFSAPP and have all the right to do contexts. Here is a brilliant success of what I achieved 🤣

-Unfortunately, with certain LU, it doesn’t work. I change the order of the content, I save my changes, I publish the context but nothing change. Even the preview doesn’t work.

-I search for answers on this forum, but the only suggestion I read was to clear my Cache. Another problem for me, because the Cache option isn’t available (and I use the IFSAPP Account)

To clear the cache on UPD10, we said to me that I just have to typ /main/ifsapplications/web/server/clearmetadatacache after my URL but it still doesn’t work. 

-Eventually, I tried to clear the cache with IEE, but same results… 

So my question seems simple: How can I make some of my contexts appear when the others work fine? 

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Default design configuration scope is ambiguously defined and cannot resolved. Falling back to global.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

@sfaure - Any luck on getting your last error about the ambiguously defined context resolved? We’re now getting the same thing and have no idea how to resolve it.