Question

Set Default tab to "Material" in Shop Order (Apps 9)

• 16 March 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13
  • Hero (Customer)
  • 358 replies

Could anyone advise how we set “Material” as the tab that is seen when Shop Order screen is opened rather than “Operation”

Thanks

LInda

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

HI @PRODQ,

If your question is to Change the default focus tab when loading the the Shop Order window, then I believe there is no Client side option to make this change. Default Focus can be changed from the Code level.

Hope this will help.

Akila

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hi Akula

We had this in place prior to some updates recently and it has disappeared.  

Do you know the Code level change?

Linda

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi Akula

We had this in place prior to some updates recently and it has disappeared.  

Do you know the Code level change?

Linda

Hi @PRODQ,

If you suspect if this was changed as a result of the recent updates, I would suggest you to raise a support ticket.
Further, you might want to re-validate it on an environment where the updates were not applied to confirm.

Cheers !
Dhananjaya.

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi @PRODQ ,

I also agree with @dhlelk. Default focus is set in Application form level(Form Development) and you required to have development access to change this. Correct me If I’m wrong @dhlelk.

Regards,

Akila

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Yes, we know it was as a result of an update.  The Shop Order screen has been replaced and we know it was a change we had in our environment previously.  Thanks, anyway @dhlelk and @AkilaR 

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @AkilaR,

I also agree with @dhlelk. Default focus is set in Application form level(Form Development) and you required to have development access to change this. Correct me If I’m wrong @dhlelk.

Yes you are correct, as per my knowledge, we are unable to change the default tab in configuration level.

Hi @PRODQ,

Yes, we know it was as a result of an update.  The Shop Order screen has been replaced and we know it was a change we had in our environment previously.  Thanks, anyway @dhlelk and @AkilaR 

You are welcome and I'm happy to help 😊
However, as I remember the standard default tab of the Shop Order window is the "Details" tab (if navigated directly from the navigator path).
Hence, I feel like you had already customized it to be set to "Material" tab and now it has been again changed to "Operations" tab.

Cheers !
Dhananjaya.

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Yes, @dhlelk we had customised it to be Material tab.  Sorry I didn’t make that clear. 

Linda

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @PRODQ,

Yes, @dhlelk we had customised it to be Material tab.  Sorry I didn’t make that clear.

Thanks for your confirmation.

Could anyone advise how we set “Material” as the tab that is seen when Shop Order screen is opened rather than “Operation”

Hence, to answer to your initial question,
You could achieve this via a customization, since as per my knowledge, we are unable to change the default tab in configuration level.

Hope this helps :blush:

Cheers !
Dhananjaya.