Question

Seeking Advice: Updating Test Application to Match Production Version without Deleting Current Environment!

• 3 August 2023
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Dear All,

Currently, we have a fully functioning test environment that includes configurations, and setups. Our objective is to align the test application version with the latest production version, ensuring consistency and accuracy in our testing activities.

Traditionally, this endeavour has often involved deleting the existing test environment and creating a new one using the clone method, which can be time-consuming and resource-intensive. However, I'm keen to explore alternative approaches that would allow us to achieve this version alignment without resorting to a complete deletion of the existing test environment.

I'm interested in maintaining our current test environment, including its configurations, while successfully updating the application version to match the latest production release.

If any members of the community have experience, insights, or recommendations for achieving this goal, I would greatly appreciate your guidance.

Thank you for your time and assistance. I eagerly await your insights and recommendations.
Best regards
Sakun

0 replies

Be the first to reply!