Question

Search option not working

• 28 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi all,

I have a problem, search option is not working in app 10 environment. here all search domain are enable and also i disabled them  and rescheduled search domains again . but didn't work. refer attach images further. anyone know how to fix it? 

Thank You

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Hi @XitSupunS,

In Search Domains window, do you see a value other than 0 in “Not Synchronized Documents” column? If there are any, then synchronize them first. You can find instructions in the reply marked as answer in following post:

If above is not the case, have you tried a different search criteria as well? Maybe there’s genuinely no data to fetch for your search criteria. To rule that out, since you are searching for documents, please go to “Document Revisions” window, copy a Doc No or a Doc Class and search for that to see if you get results.

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi Charith,

Thanks for your response. Both mentioned options are tried .here all document synchronized, shows 0. Also i searched document as you said ,but it shows  like previous.

Thank You

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Hi @XitSupunS,

There are some scripts that we can run to completely drop and recreate Oracle Text Indexes, however I am not sure whether they still work for Oracle 19c databases used in IFSAPP10 as I haven’t tried them myself on IFSAPP10 environments.

Therefore, it would be best to open a case and request assistance from IFS regarding this so that someone can perform some hands on investigation and assist you further. 

Thanks!