Question

Schedule Report

• 2 March 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi Community,

We are facing some issues with schedule reports that some times report is missing in Report Archive. Some times when the report is finished we a get mail with a Result Key. but that key cannot be find to Report Archive.

There fore I am trying to understand how below options are impacting archiving and mail sending.

1. Is it mandatory select a layout when report need to be archived and sending?
  2. does it have impact on archiving whether it is printed or not?

Thanks

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @GayanD ,

I checked an example in our reference environment noted that the report is created without any issue in the report archive without selecting the layout in the settings.

However you can see that report expired in the same date and therefore you will not see the report tomorrow.

Therefore I suggest you to expand the lifetime of the report and check

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Thanks Dumeesha,

The report we are missing in Archive is just created on the same day. Anyway i will check on this also.

Additionally, I have seen that some reports a layout is automatically selected and we cannot remove it.(example Customer Statement of Account) 

And some it is not the same. Do you know why it is like this?

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hi @GayanD 

Please check also schedule of Heavy Cleanup process. By default it should be run every day at 00:00 but of course it might be changed.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @GayanD ,

Lay out need to be mentioned as in use in Report Definition window to be taken as default. You can mentioned the order as well. This is our reference environment.

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hi @GayanD 

If You can not report layout please check “report rule” setting for this particular report.