Question

Schedule Quick report to save in a folder

• 28 February 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

We use Document Management very minimally at our company. Can someone assist me on how to use ‘Document ID’  in ‘Application Server Task’.

Is there a way i can use ‘Application Server Task’ to Schedule Quick report output in Excel or CSV in a folder? and keep separate files for every month.

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Hi @OrangeCloud

We use Document Management very minimally at our company. Can someone assist me on how to use ‘Document ID’  in ‘Application Server Task’.

According to F1 Docs, if the document ID is specified, a new revision of the specified document will be created and the resulting Excel document will be checked in as the new revision. Haven’t actually tried this myself, but sounds pretty straightforward. 

https://docs.ifs.com/techdocs/foundation1/040_administration/255_br_and_a/005_adhoc_reporting/030_scheduled_quickreports/default.htm

Is there a way i can use ‘Application Server Task’ to Schedule Quick report output in Excel or CSV in a folder? and keep separate files for every month.

To my knowledge, you can only email the scheduled report and check-in to Document Management. Let’s see if there are any other solutions to this from other community members as well. 

Hope this helps!